Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Tonight we went to church for the Christmas Eve service. While was I taking care of Zeke during the candlelight singing, Arron said Anna behaved very well. The fact that our church did not burn down is proof enough for me.

We talked about opening up presents after church, but decided it might be too much for Anna. We opted for pictures of the kids instead. Oh yeah, that was a good thought. but it didn't go as well as I hoped. I'll let you decide...

Oh beebee!
Anna, can you look at Momma?
Anna, look at Momma
Great!  Now can you smile at Momma?
*sigh  Let's try to get them on their own
Anna, can you look at Daddy?
ARGH!  Blocked flash.  Let's try her standing up
Anna, look at Momma
Oh good grief, I give up. Time to move on to Zeke.
Zeke, quit turning your head.  Lemme turn it back.
For cryin' out loud.  That's good enough.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Anna's dress and tights are SOOOOO cute! Isn't having a daughter fun!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! Awesome new look, Awesome family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the third picture. It looks like Anna's reading the Christmas story to her brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big he is already...of course for that matter Anna should still be a baby!!

    ReplyDelete