Sunday, September 9, 2007

Tent

When we were at Ikea a couple of weeks ago, we picked up a Koja for Anna. That's Inexpensive-Swedish-Furniture-Store language for tent. She loves it, but so does Ollie. He'll go in it whenever possible, and should Anna join him, he does everything to stay in the tent but as far away from her as possible. It's not that big and he's pretty fat, so eventually he gives up and leaves his beloved Koja.

I tried to get pictures of them in the tent together the other night, but Ollie scooted out too quickly, and as soon as Anna saw the camera, she started hamming it up.

Hey!  A camera!

Here I am!

Take my picture again!

Aren't I cute?

7 comments:

  1. I got a tent like that for Tara when she visited. Ned did not like it at all. Maybe it feels better inside when you have hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you might be on to something, Brad. I bet Ned didn't like the nylon against his baldness.

    We also got the tunnel. Ollie likes that too, but not so much when he's in it with Anna and Arron and I are blocking either end. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha... Don't let the SPCA hear that. They'll come after you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phhrrrrr! (I tried to make that explosive sound you make when a laugh comes out your nose.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you teach her to wink so well?

    ReplyDelete