Saturday, September 1, 2007

Hangin' with the Schmids

Last weekend we met up with John and Cheri in Schaumburg. We did our usual circut of Ikea, Borders, etc, etc. To wrap it up, we tried a new restaurant for supper. I don't remember the name of it, but it started with a B and it was close to Woodfield Mall. Yum - it was some tasty eats.

Hey Bella, look at me!  I'm over here!

I'm not sure if it took Anna all day to realize that John was with us, but she had a tough time taking her eyes off him while we were eating. Of course, maybe she just thought he was strange looking... ;)

He's so dreamy

As usual, the kids had a good time acting goofy after we ate.

Cheese!

5 comments:

  1. Was the name of the restaurant BMcDonald's? I like their fries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just talked to John - it was Buena Beef. It's sorta an Italian Grill. They had good burgers and tasty little pizzas. They had good fries too, Brad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John's son looks a lot like him in that picture!

    Oh, and I just discovered that it's Buona Beef (with an O). All over Chicagoland and one place in Milwaukee. They also own Brett Favres. Wasn't he a football player or something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today at work a lady was talking about Brett Farves. She said they had really good food. Yes, Brett Farve is a football player - he's the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers. He was also in Something About Mary.

    John's son (Euan) always looks like him. You can't tell in the picture, but his daughter looks just like his wife. It's nice that they both have a mini me.

    ReplyDelete