Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Time!

Thanksgiving took us to Missouri. It was fun to see family, some of which had never met Anna. Anna spent no time at all making herself at home and becoming the center of attention (even if she wasn't trying).

Checking out the Avon catalog with Uncle Eric

Playing with Katie, Connie and Gramma at the dinner table

Whew!  Time for a break

A perfect Kentucky family - Caleb and Connie, parents and siblings, and baby Anna

Who needs football?  Look at me!

All the grandkids

Since we were in the town that I grew up in, Anna finally got to meet my good friend Gina, whom I've known since kindergarten, and her two girls. Gina and I had a great time catching up, and the girls had a fun time playing together.

Gina, Kerstin and Adrian

1 comment:

  1. Gina looks exactly the same, and her girls are gorgeous--what toe-heads!

    Deanne

    ReplyDelete